Sherline Lathe Headstock with MT3 bore & Jaw Chuck Plate
Quick Note Because of High Demand --- On average, it's taking about 60 days build time for current orders depending up on stock.
You can now grab our Jaw Chuck spindle design with Sherline headstock combination. Here are the features:
- MT3 bore spindle for precision collet work holding (3/4" max collet holding size)
- Built in chuck adapter plate. You can mount 3" to 6" jaw chucks (adapter plate may be required with headstock spacer for chucks larger than 3" available form Little Machine Shop)
- You can now used 5C collets by using a 5C chuck (5C chuck & adapter sold separately)
- .0005" or better TIR bore
- 4 ABEC-5 bearings for robust strength
- Large .805" through hole for longer stock pass-through the backside
You can now use a wide variety of chucks and are no longer locked into using small thin Sherline chucks. Imagine your new possibilities!
What you need to know: Build time is typically 2 weeks if everything is in stock. Because we sell these for many different machines, not everyone wants the same pulley...pulleys are sold separately.
Want a commercial grade headstock & bearings? Upgrade to our Sherline compatible commercial grade headstock with bigger bearings. These larger bearings are well suited for heavier chucks and wear. The headstock measures 3.5"x3.5", so it's more heavy duty.
Want more power? Add a 750 or 1,200 watt brushless motor to your order.