Sherline ER32 Spindle Upgraded Headstock
ER-32 Precision Instrument - Sherline Converted Headstock
For: Lathe, Mills or custom project
The ER-32 one of the best sellers. It's also ER-32 good with higher speeds. With it, you can finally get the high level of precision you want out of a Sherline (without using tiny 1160 & 1162 WW Sherline collets). Let's face it, to holding larger stock with the Sherline jaw chucks gives limited precision and camping surface area. This problem is now solved with you new headstock.
- ER32 Collet sizes available 3/32” to 25/32"
- Through hole is .55” (optional .789” Large Bore for larger long stock)
- .0005" or runout at the collet mating surface
- New ABEC-7 Bearings (Sherline stock bearings aren't really high precision)
- Large Bore version has 3 bearings
>>>IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU REQUIRE ABSOLUTE PRECISION, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT OUT INVEST IN THE ADJUSTABLE ER COLLET NUT...YOU CAN DIAL IN YOUR PART TO ALMOST ZERO MEASUREABLE RUNOUT (IF YOUR PART IS STRAIGHT/ROUND AND GOOD COLLETS). Please see Adjustable Collets under the product categories.<<<<
Please Note: All of our spindles are custom ground, hardened and balanced. It takes about 2-4 weeks build time depending on stock and demand.