4 Axis Digital CNC Stepper Control Board
This is a great board for those looking to use steppers for there benchtop CNC machine. It's called the C85 and I would compare this to the Geckdrive G540. The great thing about this board is that it has a slight edge performance wise over the Geckodrive G540, yet it's much less expensive. You'll also have a ton of documentation and simple diagrams for various setup options.
This card has been designed to provide a flexible interface and functions to your computer projects, by using the parallel port control software. This board provides a faster way to connect devices and reduce the possibility of wiring errors. This board has four integrated drivers digital for direct connection to the motors.
• IEEE 1284 Standard compatible.
• Based on the DRV8711 Stepper Motor Controller.
• Support for up to 150 KHz optoisolation on step and direction signals.
• Built-in Passive Low Pass Filters for the all signal.
• Microcontroller based SCHP.
• Output TTL 5VDC signals.
• Buffered outputs.
• Built-In 1/256-Step Microstepping Indexer.
• Input voltage from 10VDC to 40VDC.
• DIP switch current setting with 8 different value, up to 3A peak.
• Easy installation of an On/Off switch, you can control the card externally.
• Status LEDs on all inputs and output connections.
• Built-in Variable Speed Control.
• 3 Built-in Electromechanical Relays with NO and NC positions.
• Optoisolated inputs working at 5-24VDC.
• Optional setting to have current be reduced to 50% of rated current.
• Screw-On connections for all Terminals.